I have a guest post up at Leo Babauta’s brilliant blog Zen Habits.
It’s a work that I’m very proud of, based off Daniel H. Pink’s excellent book Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us that came out earlier this year, and the work of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. I’d be honored if you’d visit Zen Habits and give it a read.
The Hidden Art of Achieving Flow at Zen Habits.
Thank you Leo for this opportunity.
If you’re reading this, and you just came from Zen Habits, I am really honored that you’ve come to visit Far Beyond The Stars.
I’m also quite fond of Twitter. I’d love to connect with you there.
For first time readers of Far Beyond The Stars, here are some of my favorite articles:
- 16 Simple Ways to Clear Your Mind
- 14 Simple Methods to Help Firewall Your Time
- The Minimalist Path to Overnight Success
- How to Focus on the Important
- Minimalist Yoga: How to Learn the Basics and Do Yoga Independently
- An Interview with Leo Babauta on Being Minimalist
- The True Food Diet: 7 Rules for Eating Right
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Launching an E-book
- 7 Simple Ways You Can Disconnect
I’ve also recently published an e-book about my experiences living a minimalist life with less than 100 things, quitting my job, and traveling the country. It’s called the Art of Being Minimalist. You can preview the first 30 pages here.
Thank you so much for visiting. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
Feel free to leave any comments on the Zen Habits post in the comments, or feel free to email me.